Thursday, October 21, 1999

South Park marathon

So, it's the middle of midterms. Really....i've taken 3 so far and I have 3 more to go: Italian, Renaissance Art History and International Buying and Marketing. So I get pretty massive insomnia during finals and midterms, I don't know why. It's not even that I'm nervous...I just won't sleep...

The night before my Intercultural Communications final I watched an entire season of South Park. Ahaha...okay, it's more like I had it on in the background while studying (kinda, not really). Yea, so far...apart from the more recent seasons...seasons 5/6 are my favorite. This is my favorite clip...I started cracking up during my test this morning because this clip came to mind :) It's from season 5, Butters' Very Own Episode. The gas station guy is probably my favorite character.


I love South Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment