Monday, October 11, 1999

Okay, I'm gonna try this blogging business

Hey Hey,

Been a while, but I just didn't think that this blogging thing was gonna work out for me....i thought, who the hell would want to read this stuff and why do i really even want to put it in a public place. Well, I've decided it's my best chance at keeping a record of my journeys :) Over the next week, I am going to try to enter new posts so that I can update the blog on EVERYTHING that has happened thus far, it's been a lot....wow....kind of overwhelming thinking back on it, but hey...that's why I need to write it down, right?

I should also say it's thanks to Kaitlin and Ashley that I'm going to start doing this...they both have blogs and inspired me to continue mine :)

Next post I'll tell you about the first couple weeks in Florence!

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment