Sunday, October 31, 1999

SkiPass

Working for a snowboarding company is the most incredible thing....

I met up with Dan in Modena, where the Ferrari factory is and met Bruno, one of the Italian sales reps....it was so chill! Even more so than in the States, I couldn't believe it....I have really strong convictions when it comes to business ethics, but EVERYONE was drinking at SkiPass so I joined in....people working there were walking in with 'supplies'=tons of beer :) We did really well for the day and went out for dinner and such afterwards...i'm stoked, i'll be working for Dan again in November in Switzerland

Now i'm in Dublin--went on a pub crawl last night and to a dub concert....SO DOPE! There's something about the Irish that's makes me feel like i'm home, maybe it's the bit of Irish that's in me coming alive. My Irish family moved from County cork to Chicago, Illinois....these are some lyrics from a band at a pub last night:

--To the city of Chicago, now the evening shadows fall, there are people dreamin of the County Cork--

Then I brought the guide from our pub crawl to the Twisted Pepper--the venue of the dub show...so bomb, not like the SF or NY.....better :)

Peace!

Dublin, Ireland.

1 comment: