Tuesday, October 26, 1999

Snow Anxiety

So, I travelled yonder to the other side of town to check out the snow/skate shop there (called Verticale), but it was closed.....bummer, but I got to look in the window and it looks like my version of heaven.

However, on the same day! I found out that the Sessions European Sales Manager, Dan, will be in Modena, Italy for the SkiPass event this week! I'm going to be able to meet up with him on Thursday, then on Friday I gotta get back to Bologna for my flight to Dublin....I'm so psyched I get to meet him though, even if it's only for a day :) And I'll get to see an action sports trade show which is pretty tight.

I spent the morning in bed researching how to get to Sochi, Russia to ride the resort where the 2014 Winter Olympics will be held.....it's pretty damn expensive. I'll keep you posted.

Ciao for now.

1 comment:

  1. HOW COOL!!! Hope you had a great time with Dan today and at the action sports trade show. Can't wait to follow the adventure to Dublin! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete